Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wednesday Deals

Walgreens has reams of paper for $1.99 with store coupon and 9 cent folders. 

Walmart I price matched store brand waffles $.98.  6 pk of applesauce $.98, these are great for when I bake.  I use applesauce instead of oil.  The cake or brownies are still moist without of the calories or fat.  And these individual cups are a great size instead of opening a bigger jar and ending up throwing it away because no one eats it.  Fresh mushrooms $.78 and half gallon of chocolate milk $.88 all price matched from Festival Food ad.  Cauliflower huge heads for $1.98.  Asparagus is $1.88 a pound.  White Cloud t-paper $2 a 4 pack and used the $1/1 coupon from last Sundays inserts.  40 ct foam plates $.97.  Baby carrots and head lettuce both are $.75 each.

Pick N Save store band pickle chips $3/2.  Nabisco bags of mini cookies $1.50 each and I used $.75/2 from last Sundays inserts doubled.  GE light bulbs $1 each.  Lean ground turkey $3.99..  this stuff is really hard to find now.  I was going to return the ground turkey I had in the freezer but instead I boiled it off for the dog.  They say that the bacteria is killed if it's fully cooked.  Well Shelby has a ear infection (this is a reoccurring thing... details later) and the meds she was on made her not eat.  So I had to feed her turkey or chicken with rice until she gets her appetite back.  So it worked out great.  Ban solid $2.31 used $1/1 coupon from last Sundays inserts doubled.  Raspberries $2 and I used a $/50/1 coupon I printed from an email Driscoll sent me.  Roundy's liquid eggs $3/2.  Pillsbury grands $2 and I used $.30/2 from the Sunday inserts.  Spent $19 saved $25.

Piggly Wiggly has a great sale this week. I will be shopping again tomorrow.

No comments: