Friday, December 23, 2011

The Day Before Christmas Eve

Today I went to the grocery store...  it was a mad house.  I'm ready except for the last minute cleaning and cooking.  It's finally snowing...  it feels much more like Christmas.  For some reason I just wasn't feeling it this year.  I didn't make any candy.  I only made cut out cookies because Nicci insisted.  Maybe thats it.  I don't know. 

Mom and I went for walks every day this week because the temps were above 35 degrees, this is very rare for the week before Christmas.  

Tomorrow, my mom, my brother and his son and girl friend are joining us for supper.  Christmas Day we are going to visit my grandma.  Then go to Marks parents and then watch the football game.  Oh mom will be coming for lunch her.  We are going to have pork chops on the grill because it's suppose to get over 40 degrees.  

I can't wait for the kids to open their gifts they should be very very happy this year!  They are both getting exactly what they asked for.  

Today night we are going out for pizza and look at Christmas lights.  Should be fun with the new snow.  Christmas is the only time that I don't complain about snow.  

Merry Christmas!

No comments: