Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Things I want to change this year.  Now that all the Christmas things are stored away and 2011 is behind me.

New carpet in the bedrooms, walk in closet. I'm having a new built in made for the walk in closet.  New flooring in the bathroom.  Paint the bedrooms, walk in and bathroom.  All new curtains and bedding in the bedrooms. 

Buy new furniture.  I can't stand shopping for furniture.  I can't make up my mind.  I want leather but I can't buy that.  We don't have the air conditioner on everyday during the summer and I sweat to much siting on leather.   So I don't know what I can live with for the life of the furniture.  Our current furniture we bought new 14 years ago and I still like it.  However it's out of style and showing wear.  So it's time to move on.  So I have to trust my gut and not stress so much about my decision.

I want to be more organized.  I know where most everything is but it's not as neat as I would like.  I think I would have more room for my things.  I want to purge things I don't need or use any more. 

I want to change the way I put things off.  Especially letting things pile up in the kitchen.  No more letting ebay stuff sit on the table.  I have shelves in the basement for that.  

One thing that I don't want to change is working out.  I have been so faithful working out each morning.  However I haven't lost any weight in a month.  I'm still ok with that as long as I don't gain, it was the holiday season.  Well now that the season is over I hope to continue to lose weight.  I really really love the new clothes and the way they fit. 

I'm sure there are many more things I will change in the new year but these are the things in the near future.  These change will be a good start for 2012!

No comments: