Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wednesday Deals

Walmart..  wow prices are going up.  Over $3 for a gallon of skim milk.   Great Value 4 pack of yogurt was $1.50 then about a month ago it went up to $1.68 and now it's $1.88.  Dozen of eggs $1,64.  12 pk of beer I bought last week was $8.49 is now $9.49.  4 packs of Monsters are over $6 each.  Most of these I items I don't buy there but noticed the price changes.  I did buy milk but I price matched Piggly Wiggly is ad $1.69 and eggs were $.68 with the Festival Foods ad. 

Walgreens Noxzema 4 pk razors $5.99 each and they are on sale buy one get one free.  I used 2 - $2 coupons that I had from other packages I bought months ago.  I opened the new packages hoping for more coupons, but no luck.  Walgreens brand razors are free after register rewards and GUM floss is free after register rewards. 

Pick N Save
Sunkist Almonds (they are so good but very expensive) $3 and I had a $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts, doubled.  Kleenex 3 pk uprights $2.99 and I had a $.60 coupon that I printed off the net, can't remember where.  But that was doubled.  Clear Value brand leaf bags on clearance $.89.  Nabisco crackers $5/2 and I used $1/2 coupon from the Sunday inserts that was doubled.  Roundy's ice cream bars $2 each.  Hot Pockets Snack bites $3.35 and I had $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts that was doubled.  Palermos pizza free with a coupon from the Monopoly game.  Grilling rack for fish which was 50%, summer stuff. Cherries $2.29 a pound.  Cucumber $.50 each.  Tomatoes $.99 a pound.  My 12 pack of beer $8.99 and a cheap bottle of wine $2.99.  Sargento shredded cheese $2.50 and I had a $.55/1 coupon from All You magazine.  Spent $40 and saved $29.

I haven't had a lot of time for couponing.  Our Sunday inserts are terrible.  They are so thin.  I don't think we get half the coupons other areas do.  I haven't been watching or printing alot of coupons from www.coupons.com  Now with the auction and Iola over with I will hopefully have more time for coupons and sales.

No comments: