Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wednesday Deals

Pick N Save Chef Michaels $9.34 it was on sale and come to find out this is only dog food Shelby can eat or will eat.  She has allergies so I have to be careful with what she is eating.  Velveeta Skillets $2 and used $1/1 coupon  from the Sunday inserts and it was doubled.   Pedigree Can Chicken on clearance $.49 no coupon.  GE reveal bulbs on sale $2 and I had $1/1 catalina coupon that was doubled.  So free.  Crest Toothpaste $.99 used $.50/1 coupons from the Sunday inserts doubled.  So free.  Saved $15 and spent $20.

Walmart I price matched Festival Foods:  Powerade $.50 each.  5# of potatoes $1.19.  Wheat Bread $.98.  Eggs $.99.  Sargento Shredded cheese $2 (low fat)  Piggly Wiggly ad has Hot Pockets $1,66 each and I have $1/3 coupons that I printed from www.smartsource.com gallon of milk $1.99 limit one.  Progresso soups are $1 and I used $1/4 coupons from the Sunday inserts.  Black napkins on clearance $.75.   

Aldis had buns for $.10 a pack. Grapes $1.58 for 2#  Cantaloupe $.99. 

Thats all for this week.

No comments: