Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!

I have to work today.  The reservations that have booked today show the largest crowd we've had in years!  Is this the sign that the economy is turning around despite the high fuel prices?  Here gas is $3.89.

The Easter Bunny got up early this morning and hide the baskets.  I know my babies are 20 and 15 years old but they still love their Easter baskets.  My daughters basket is hidden in a spruce tree in the back yard and my sons basket is at my mom's house.  They are all going out for dinner today, so when they go to mom's to pick her up his basket is sitting on her porch.   HA! Gotcha Philip!!  He's fun to watch when he can't find his basket.  Gotta love it.  But I will miss it this year because I will be at work.  :(  This year I made a basket up for my son's girlfriend.  Her basket is hidden in Philip's truck.  She will be surprised.

Have a wonderful and safe day!

No comments: