Friday, August 12, 2011

Piggly Wiggly Deals

The deals at Piggly Wiggly were great.  First they have these
These are called Hedgeballs.  You storage them where ever you have spiders or don't want spiders.  Because Hedgeballs repels spiders.
I also bought. Super sized marshmallows $1 a bag.  Dr Pepper 6 pack $1.88 limit 3.  Johnsville Brat patties in the box on sale for $4.99 and I had B1G1F coupons I had printed a few weeks ago.  I don't remember where I think maybe smartsource.com   Then they had 5 packs of Klemens brats $1.99 and I had $.50 coupons from the Sunday insert.  OreIda frozen potatoes B2G1F with in ad coupon.  Baby carrots were free with their facebook coupon of the week.  Grapes $.99 a pound and Welchs Jelly $.99 each with in ad coupon.  
Spent $32 and saved $30



No comments: