Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Walgreens

I have been to Walgreens twice now this week.

Walgreens brand nuts are $1.99 each... love them smoked almonds!!  Walgreens brand freezer bags are $.99 each.  Crayola washable 8 count markers are free after register rewards.  Goody hair clips are also free after register rewards.  Kotex U are on sale for 2/$7 and then I used the $2 off in store coupon and I used the $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts 2 weeks ago.  So they ended up $1.50 each.  I was back again this morning for the Cottonelle 12 count large rolls are $4 with the in store coupon and I used $.75/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts.  So I ended up paying $3.25.  Some of the Tic Tacs are on clearance for $.89 and I used d$.75/1 from the Sunday inserts.  $.14 each.  I picked up more of the almonds and another Crayola marker!  Saved $39 in two days!!!

No comments: