Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas


This our Christmas Card for this year!!
I got 50 free photo cards from SeeHere.  It was only charged for shipping, which was $3.20!!  They are nice, came quickly and w/evelopes.  However their website is NOT user friendly.  It took a few hours to create.  I wasn't to fussy on what I chose, so it wasn't me that took that long.  It was the site, hard to figure out and a bit of a guessing game if it would come out right. 

That's Henry.  He is such a ham!!  He didn't like it that I had the xmas balls and lights sitting around him.  He knows he's not suppose to touch them.  So he got lots of treats to put up with the props.  He poses great tho.  Just about every photo I took is the same pose...  like here...

 
and here...

 
These are all different photos..  I had to switch from color to sepia to black and white and he didn't move and and it's the exact same facial expression!!
I swear he was a model before he came to live with us!!

If you are looking for a small dog... look for a Havanese...  they are great dogs!!

No comments: