Friday, May 13, 2011

Last Weeks Rummage Sale Finds

I'm so far behind on my posts I will catch up..


3 build a bears-sell
1 stuffed horse-sell
Pampered Chef stone bowl-sell
big bowl of lite brite pegs -sell
2 PS2 games-sell
Jello egg mold-sell
Cranberry Nonstick Vision Wear-sell
American Girl Book-sell
embroidered table cloth and napkins-sell
community cookbook-sell
Pampered Chef cookbook-sell
2 Pampered Chef measuring spoons-sell
2 Charles Wysocki Puzzles-work and then sell
Build a Bear monkey-sell
Blow Mold deer-sell
green binder-keep
2 Garfields-sell
Build a Bear dogg-sell
Build a Bear Hello Kitty-sell
Leap frog book-sell
small container-keep
Glow Worm-sell?..  can't seem to get it to work... grr
2 candles-keep
2 xmas ornaments-keep
3 baskets-keep
Little Black purse-keep
tote of Mr Potato Heads-sell
2 big candles-keep
2 rolls of weed prevention-keep
2 workout equipment-keep


I got all these puzzles from one person!!  26 puzzles and most of them I haven't done yet!

No comments: