Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wednesday Deals

I know it's been a while since I have written about my savings.  Just been busy and I have been relying mostly on my stock pile and not buy so much.  Most of my shopping has beenfresh fruits and vegetables that have been on sale.  I have made a nice dent in the chest freezer.  It was getting so full that I didn't know what was on the bottom and no way to get to it.  Well I now can get to the bottom and I'm hoping that I can empty it out and unplug it for the summer.  When I take something out of my up right I take something from the chest to fill in the empty spot.  I prefer the up right because it's easier to find stuff, however bread and buns don't get freezer burned in the chest as they do in the up right.

So on to my deals for the week.

Walmart has Jergens firming cream for $7.87 bonus size.  I used $2 coupon that came in last Sundays paper.  Corn on the cob 10 cents each!! 

Walgreens have store brand 22oz decaf coffee $5.49.  Cheapest I have seen decaf in months. Leave in conditioner $.99 after register rewards, no coupon.  Off clip on starter $7.99 after ad coupon and I used $2 that came in the Sunday paper.   Off clip on refill $4.99 after ad coupon and used $1 coupon.  Hawaii Punch and Wylers sugar free to go packs $.59 on sale!  Scrunchies free after rebate.  Lindt candy bars $1 after in store coupon.   Walgreens Aloe Gel was buy one get one half off, this stuff is the greatest stuff for sun burn!!  $24 saved and spent $34 but got $8 back in register rewards!

Pick n Save store brand buns were $.88, Iams 15# of dog food $10.04 and used $1/1 coupon from the Sunday paper that were doubled.  New York croutons $1.25 and used $.50/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts doubled.  Dark Chocolate batons on sale for $.64.  ( they are really good, I went back today and bought the rest)  Almond Joy Pieces on clearance for $1.50 and used $2/2 coupons from the Sunday inserts.  Oscar Mayer turkey dogs $1.50 and used $1/2 coupon from the Sunday inserts doubled.  Nexxus shampoo $7.99 no coupon.  Deans Dip $1.25 and used $.75 Catalina coupon doubled.  Spent $40 saved $39!

Thats all for this week!

No comments: