Friday, June 17, 2011

Wednesday Deals

I didn't do much regular shopping this week.  My daughter wanted to go to Kohls and have some waxing done, so that took time away from shopping. But this is what I got:

This is what I got at Walmart.  Dorito's price matched from Menards $1.77. 10 packs of Strawberry plants were on clearance $1.50 each.  They have a 8 pack of graduation money holder/cards for $5.  I have 3 more graduations this year.  They won't go to waste.  Carefree liners $.94 were free because I had a free coupon from the Sunday inserts from a few weeks ago.  Heads of lettuce $.75 each.  Eggs price matched $.69 and shredded cheese $.99 both Festival Foods ad.

Aldi's watermelon which actually cost more then what they were at Walmart.  Same with the strawberries were more at Aldi's.  But I didn't want to go back to Walmart.  But tomato's, celery, cantaloupe and milk were cheaper.

I didn't stop at Pick n Save because there wasn't anything from their ad I wanted. 

No comments: