Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Deals

It's been a few weeks since I have blogged about my purchases and deals.  Things were so crazy.  Ebay took all of my time.

Here is a high light from last week

All of these travel games were free.  The games were $5 at Walmart and the Hasbro website had a printable $5 coupon.  I printed 4 from 2 different computers.  I just looked and the coupon is no longer available. 
All the games were donated to Toys for Tots.  Oh by the way today is the last day to donate to Toys for Tots (at least around here)


Menards
Mrs Fields cookies are $.99 after rebate (limit 4) my kids love these and Menards has a rebate very year around the holidays.  This year the cookies are going in their Christmas socks.

Festival Foods 
Mt Dew 12 packs $1.99 limit 4
Cheetos $1.88  L- 3
Dr Pepper 6 pack $1.88
Baby Carrots $.49 L-1
Good n Garlic $1.98 Limit 4   Iheart these!
Store brand frozen broccoli $.48 L-3
half gallon choco milk $.68 L-1
Cool Whip $.68 L-1
Cream Cheese $.99 L-2
Saved $43 Spent $32


Walmart 
2-4 pack Monster NO Coupon grrr these are gifts for the kids! I never buy these aside for Christmas.
Store brand Swifter sheets $2.98 cheapest I've seen them.  Do you remember when they came out??  Well I got one of the mop things back then and I bought enough or got enough sheets free/cheap to last me until now!!  I haven't bought any until today!  The actual mop thing broke a few weeks ago and I was waiting for a sale to buy another one!!  I was at the thrift shop the other day and found a used one for $1!!  Nice.  So all I had to do is find the cheap sheets.
Bling for the candles.  $2 for the 2 pack.  These are in the jewelry making section.  I wanted a little bling for my candles and the butterfly and dragonfly is perfect
2 Baking Soda $.58 each and used a $.55 I think the coupon came from All You Magazine
Welch's non wine $2.38 and used $2/2 printed from coupons.com
Eggs $.88 and used $.55/2 coupon printed from coupons.com  
Doritos price matched from Festival Foods ad. $1.88

I made 2 trips into Pick N Save
Purina dog food 4# $4.59 used $2/1 coupon printed coupons.com
Starbucks Frappuccino $4.99 and used $1/1 from the Sunday inserts doubled
Phil cream cheese $5/5 used 2 $1/2 coupons doubled
Imperial stick margarine  $.39 limit 3
Sargento swiss cheese $1.49 on clearance and used $1/1 catalina coupon that printed a few weeks ago doubled.  
Saved $32 spent $11

Pick n Save has the Keebler/Kelloggs deal going on again buy 8 at $1.68 each.  I didn't have any Kelloggs coupons.  So I bought cookies and crackers.  Bought 8 used 4 $1/2 coupons doubled.Coupons were printed from coupons.com and from a coupon booklet that I picked up from a display a few weeks ago.
 Asparagus $1.99 a pound. 
Spent $7 and saved $25

Walgreens 
Bought 4 M&M's at $10 and got $5 in Jingle Cash.  I used 2 $1/2 coupons from the Sunday inserts
Goody Hair bands free with Jingle Cash
Progresso soup $.99 and used $1/4 coupon from the Sunday inserts.

Thats is for today!

No comments: