Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wednesdays Deals & Tide Stain Release Tablet Review

Piggly Wiggly still has Maxwell House coffee for $3.99 I had some $1/1 Catalina coupons.   To get this price must use the in ad coupon and have  a $5 separate purchase.


Walmart has plump red grapes $.75 a pound. I'm making Cream Cheese Grape Salad



GRAPE SALAD

Read more about it at www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,2243,152177-228201,00.html
Content Copyright © 2010 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.
4 lb seedless grapes
1 8oz. cream cheese
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. sugar (can use less)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1/2 c. chopped pecans
Wash, pat dry and remove grapes from stem. Works best if grapes are left whole.In a large mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese. Add the sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat well with mixer.
Fold in grapes and put mixture in large serving bowl. Sprinkle top with brown sugar and pecans.
Chill till ready to use.
This makes a large amount. It may be cut in half, using about 3 cups whole grapes with half of other ingredients.

 Yum everyone loves this salad. 



Also at Walmart I price matched Piggly Wiggly ad for 2 liter bottles of Mountain Dew for $.69 each.  Awesome price!!  Jello pudding $.68 each and used buy one get one free coupon that I got a few weeks ago from a store display.  Price matched Festival Foods shredded cheese $.99 and butter for $.99.

Target had Tide Stain Release Tablets $2.78 and I had $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts.  I've already tried them and I didn't see any difference in my husband and kids work clothes.  They still had plenty of stains.  The tablets have a dissolvable outer coating that scared me.  I was worried they wouldn't' dissolve and it would plug up the washer, causing a flood.  But it didn't.  Target also had Tresemme shampoo on clearance $1.75 and I had a $.50 coupon that I don't know where from.  2 pack towels on clearance $2.08.  These are not fluffy huge towels, but for a $1 each they are great extra towel.

Pick N Save had the same items on this week as last.  I didn't buy anything different besides the Glade holiday glass candles.  The regular price was $3.39 which was 50% off and I used $1/1 that I printed from coupons.com and from the Sunday inserts.  I spent $15 and saved $32.


No comments: