Thursday, February 3, 2011

Storm & Shopping

The big snow storm yesterday kept me home so I didn't do my double coupons yesterday.  I went shopping today. 

Last Sunday's paper there were 2 great coupons: Lindt $1/1 coupon and Secret $2/1 both of these are great coupons and get as many as you can gather up.  Menards have the candy $5/2 I price matched at Walmart.  These are going to be the candy I will give to the kids for Valentines Day.  They even come in a red bag!!  I bought Secret body mist LOVE the Burst scent.  My daughter and I can't get enough.  So this coupons is getting used for these.  I bought 2 at Walmart (there was only 2 left), their regular price is $3.62 and I used the $2 coupons so final cost $1.62 each this is a very good price.    However Walgreens has a slightly better deal being $10/4 secret products after register rewards.  BUT they don't have our Burst scent.  None of our local stores have it.  I also bought the softest throw blanket for $5.  I just can't pass by a super soft blanket.  I price matched Festival foods Mt Dew $10/5.  They also have Beneful small bags for $4.98 and I used $2 coupon from last Sunday paper and they also have Kibbles and Bits small bags for $4.98 and used $2 coupon from last Sundays paper.  I saved $15 there.  Oh yeah Walmart has lots and lots of clothes and outwear on clearance.  Their jackets are 50% off.  Tons of clothes and toys at great prices in lawn and garden.  Oh they great prices on blankets too.  AND lots of TV's on clearance too.  I wish I would have waited a year on buying our 52" TV until this year.  The prices are reduced at 50%.  Man!

Walgreens Deals Doritos $1,97 and Jello Pudding $.59 with in ad coupon plus I used $.55/3 coupon I printed from coupons.com  However now I've hear that Walmarts pudding is cheaper.  I will have to check there next time. 

Thats all for now.

No comments: