Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Deals at Pick N Save

Here's what I got today for $9.42
10 Ronzoni Pasta
2 Fisher Peanuts
4 bags of Bugles
4 cans of tuna
1 Dozen eggs
2 Coffeemate Creamer
Loaf of Bread
Hot Dog Buns
Hamburger Buns

The Ronzoni Pasta was B1G1F and I had $.75/1 coupons.  I could use 10 of those coupons. 5 of these were doubled.    Fisher Peanuts were B1G1F and I had $1/1 coupons, used 2.  Tuna was priced matched with Festival ad coupon ($.38 each)  The eggs were price matched with Festival ad coupon $.68.  The Coffeemate Creamer was $.52 each because they were the Christmas favors.  I had $1/2 coupons so I paid $.02 each.   The bugles, buns and bread were all on sale and basically a filler to get my total to $25 so that I could double 5 coupons.  I saved $42.52.  Nice

No comments: