Sunday, January 17, 2010

Going Rogue Sarah Palin Book

 I just finished Going Rogue by Sarah Palin.  It's a very good book.  If you have the time for a lengthy book this is worth your time.  I'm a fan of hers even though she is a Republican.  She makes sense in her decisions.  However she is very closed minded, once she has made up her mind she is a bull in a china shop.  She looks to Ronald Reagan for her inspiration, however I think she has more of Bill Clinton's ideals and focus.  Although she has a focus and wears blinders on the path to her goals.  Where Bill watched watched every thing coming from the sides and behind to get to his goals.  See how much farther Bill got then Sarah.  I know your probably laughing at how I said that.  I am too.  But it's true.  I think if Sarah wanted a future in politics she should have never taken the job at Fox.  I know she wants to get her view point out there and have people know her better.  But being on Fox is not proving herself.  She needs to act in politics, not just talk about it.  Sorry her political trail ended at Fox.

No comments: