Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kitchen & Living Room update

I'm having a hard time finding the carpet colors I want.  I wanted Berber that is light gold with black specks.  Can't find that.  I did find a tan/gray with black specks Berber however it has a pattern.  I don't know if I like the pattern, it reminds me of a rug.  I still have a few places to look yet.  Once I decide on the carpet then I will find the vinyl.  Vinyl is different then 17 years ago, it's really soft.  I don't know if that will work with Henry's nails?  Does anyone have a active dog and newer vinyl, how doe it hold up?  I know tile would be the best with Henry but I don't want to deal with cleaning and sealing grout. 

I found the dishwasher I want.  It's a Bosch with stainless steel interior.

The Quartz countertop was easy to pick out, however I'm still getting estimates.  It's very expensive. 

No comments: