Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wednesday Deals

Aldi's deals:  This week they have bags of oranges for $.99 each.  Great deal and they taste great.  Lettuce $.99 each everywhere else is $1.48 at least.  Strawberries $2 a container.  Cans of beets are $.59 each.

Target had Bounce Dryer bar on clearance $1.04 and I used $.50/1 coupon for the Sunday inserts.  Fructis $1.78 on clearance and I used $1/1 that I printed but I can't remember where.  Excedrin $3.39 and I used $1/1 coupon from Sunday inserts and $3/1 that I printed from target.com  Spent $.28 and saved $9.50

Walmart deals I price matched Festival Foods shredded cheese $.99 each and $.69 eggs (eggs are other wise high here about $1.50 a dozen regular price..)   Price matched Piggly Wiggly ad  Clausens pickles $.99 and can's of tuna are 3 for $.99.  Walmart haas Doritos $1.90 and Cantoupe $1.50 each and they are good.


Festival food they have a deal when you buy 10 select items they take $.50 off each item.  I bought Betty Crocker cake mix, Pillsbury crescents and bugles.  I only coupons for the crescents.  I bought more of the cheese and eggs.  And they had Ruffles my favorite potato snack $1.99.  Spent $21 and saved $32.

Pick n Save deals Clearance Pedigree marrobone dog treats $1.77 used $1/1 coupon from the Sunday insert.  Milk bone treats $1.49 on clearance and used $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts.  Act II popcorn $1 and used $.50 coupon from the Sunday inserts.  McCain Whole Baby Potatoes $3 used  and $1/1 coupon.  Jacks Pizza $2.20 and used $1/3 also Oscar Mayer Carving Board turkey $2.50 and used $1/1 coupon.  Kemps sour cream $1/1 and used $.50/1 coupon.  All those coupons were from the Sunday inserts.  5 of the coupons were doubled.  I spent $12 and I saved $33.

No comments: