Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wednesdays Deals

Gas prices here has settled at $3.54 for regular.

However I can't believe what a head of lettuce is... $1.99 a head!!  That is a $.50 jump since last week.

Milk has also gone up about a quarter a gallon. 

What are your prices?

Walgreens Deal is Irish Spring Deodorant $2/2 after Register Rewards but I used two $1/1 coupons that I printed last week at coupons.com  I don't think these coupons are available any more.  So they were free.

Pick N Save Pedigree 4 pound bag $4.89 and I used $3 coupon I printed from somewhere.  Jollytime popcorn $1.50 used $.50/1 from the Sunday inserts.  Febreeze Air Freshner on clearance for $1.44 used $1/1 coupon from a home mailer.  Charmin extremely small package $.50 each and I used $.25/1 coupon.  Progresso Clam Chowder $.99 used $1/4 coupon from the Sunday inserts.  Colgate ProClinical on clearance $1.99 and I used $.75/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts.  Apples $1.98 for a 3 pound bag.  Coffeemate $2.29 but were B1G1F and I used 2 $.75/1 coupons printed from Coffeemate Website  I had 5 $1 coupons doubled.  I spent $11 and saved $40

Festival Foods loaf of store brand bread $.48, Wonder Bread $.98 eggs $.49 and $.69 all with ad coupons.  They had Kibbles and Bits 4 pound bag $4.79 and I used $3 coupon I printed from their website a few weeks ago.   I spent $9 and saved $16.

Walmart Deals.  I price match Piggly Wiggly ad for a case of Mt Dew $4.99.  I tried the new coupon policy out and it worked.  I bought the small box of Gain dryer sheets $1.87 and used $3 coupon and I got the overage... no problems.  So I will be using the rest of my Gain coupons there.  My aunt gave me 4 more of these coupons. Yes! They expire at the end of the month.

No comments: