Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another Reason to Have a Best Buy Credit Card

I love my Best Buy Credit Card.  I've had it for years.  Well since I the kids grow out of toys and I stopped shopping a Toy R Us. It was getting to the point I was having a hard time using my reward gift cards, so I wondered where else do I shop and could get a credit card.  Best Buy came to mind and we applied.  We have now Silver Card holders because we make enough purchases in the store.  Anywho...  I just found a new benefit of having the card.  Wednesdays are 20% off all ink, well if you use your card you get another 10% off.  Nice.  Yesterday I bought HP color cartridge for my printer, the price started out $20.99 and after the % off and a $5 reward it came to $11.  I think that was great.  If your looking for a credit card this is one with great benefits.

No comments: