Sunday, June 27, 2010

Flea Market

There is a new flea market in town!!  There are farmers markets slash flea markets popping up all over the place.  However there is a flea market that I went to check out today.  It's monthly.  Last month my mom stopped and she said there were quite a few vendors.  So today I stopped in to see for myself because I was thinking about selling there.  Well the threat of rain really put a damper on things and there was only about 10 vendors set up.  However I think I'm going to give it a try for next month.  Mom is going to share a spot with me.  My aunt and uncle are also thinking about taking a spot and selling too.  Hope they do to make it even more fun!!  But here is the three things I bought today...  
2 Charles Wysocki puzzles and a ball of twine.

Gotta run, still have to work!! 

No comments: