Monday, June 14, 2010

What Would You Pay?

What would I pay???
  1. What would I typically want pay for a soft cover book? I only buy used and $.50 max
  2. What would I typically want pay for a CD? I only buy new CD's during the first week of release and it has to be from a band I love.  So $9.99 new and used free (from swap a CD site or swaptree site or borrow from the library) or a $1 or less at a rummage sale.
  3. What would I typically want pay for a hand towel? New $3 max.  Last week I bought 3 really nice ones at a rummage sale for $.25 for all 3.
  4. What would I typically want pay for a bath towel? New $5 max
  5. What would I typically want pay for a skein of wool yarn? $1 at a rummage sale, I have never bought yarn new at a store.
  6. What would I typically want pay for a pack of vintage greeting cards? $1
  7. What would I typically want pay for a small pine bookshelf? $1
  8. What would I typically want pay for a KitchenAid Mixer? Bought mine new at Amazon for less than $100
  9. What would I typically want pay for a jar of vintage buttons? $1
  10. What would I typically want pay for a blouse originally from Macy's? $1

No comments: