Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Walgreens Deals & Thrift Shop

Walgreens Deals that I scored today.  Twizzler 16oz bags are on sale for $3/2 and I received a $2 register reward which makes them $.50 a bag!!  Great deal we always take these to carshows so the timing is perfect.  Dentene gum $.99/3 after coupon in their coupon book that will you find in the front of the door with the weekly ad.  3 more reach toothbrushes, I used the in ad coupon along with $1/1 coupon that was in the Sunday inserts a few months ago...  FREE!  Suavitel fabric softener is B1G1F with in ad coupon and then I had a $2/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts a few weeks ago.  So final price was $.99.  I used $4.50 register reward coupon from last week so my out of pocket was $.85!!!

I then stopped at St Vins  I bought these:
2 Charles Wysocki puzzles (sell)
black wire basket (keep)
Elephant Coffee Cup (keep, it will be my moms cup in our trailer..  She has a huge elephant collection..  some day will be write about that..
Hand crafted gravy boat (keep it's absolutely gorgeous!)

No comments: