Sunday, November 22, 2009

Black Friday Plan

I have several lists going here on all the deals I'm going to try to do on Black Friday.  Walgreens is really pushing the good deals.  Best Buy and Target also have my attention.  Why Walmart won't publish their ad is really leaving them out of my plan. 

Highlights
Best Buy I want the wireless printer.  It's an HP I have checked the ink is reasonable so all is good there.
Selected CD's are $4.99 and $6.99
Selected TV Seasons are $9.99 and $14.99

Target has a 4GB Micro SD card that I need to go with a secret gift that I bought for my daughter.
Selected TV Seasons $8.99
CD's $6.50

My list is huge for Walgreens, however they are open on Thanksgiving Day so I think I might make my trip that day...  I will be much less mobbed that day.  I know I can sneak off for an hour to do my shopping.

If you want to see what other stores will have on their Black Friday Sale  Black Friday Ad's  Have fun!!

No comments: