Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Walgreens Deals

Walgreens deal..  This is what I bought.  Infusium was $4.99 but free after Register Rewards.  I used a $2 coupon and so I made $2!!!  I stopped at 2 different stores so I ended up with 2 free bottles and $4!  Then Dove Deodorant was $3.99, free after Register Rewards and I had $2 coupon for that, again I made $2 and I bought 2!!  I also Johnson and Johnson body wash for $5.99, free after Register Rewards.  I had $1 off coupon, so I made a dollar.  I only bought 1 of those.  Also bought M&M which were 2/$3 and I used the in store coupon for $.50 off each.  So I got those for a $1 each.  No limit!  Great deal for full size M&M's.  I bought 4/12 packs of Dr Pepper, which were 4/$10.  I needed a filler to use up my Register Rewards from 2 weeks ago.  The RR were about to expire.  $2.50 a 12 packs is a good price and my daughter likes Dr. Pepper.  And finally a bought my favorite candy Lindt Truffles!!!  They were 2/$5 and they had $1 in store coupons.  Plus I had printed off 2-$1/1 coupons!!  So they were $1 each, that is a a fabulous price!!  Rarely do you see them cheaper then that!!

So now I have $20.00 in RR to spend next week!!  Of that $10 came from coupons!!!  Nice!

No comments: