Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Glade Candle Deal


Today I made money on Glade Soy Candles 2oz. Here's how to do it. You will need Glade Soy Candles coupons $1/2 candles, expires on November 21 2009. Take them to Menard's they have these candles $.99 each after Menard's rebate. I bought 3 at $2.49 each, used one of the coupons. My total was 6.49 + tax after coupon. Then I will send in the Menard's rebate for $3.00 and then SC Johnson Wax has a $5 rebate when you buy 3 SC Johnson products Glade is one of the products. You can print the SC Johnson's rebate off their site. So I got the 3 candles for free, plus I will get a $1.50 cash back after the rebates. The white candle's scent is Sheer White Cotton, it smells wonderful. Remember Soy Candles don't give off black smoke when they burn, so your walls don't get dingy from the candle smoke! That was my best deal of the day. Today at Pick N Save I saved 50% with the sales and coupons. Not my best but a good day!!

No comments: