Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Deals

Pick N Save: Rachael Ray 6# dog food $4.49 no coupon, but still great deal.  Fisher Nut Topping $2.19 not on sale used $1/1 coupon doubled.  Red Baron Slice Pizza $3.33 used $.75 display coupon doubled.  Watermelon $2.99 Pillsbury Grands $.99 on sale used $.30/2 coupon printed from coupons.com  doubled. Roundy's milk one free from last weeks coupon (thanks to Capt Crunch) and another gallon of milk for $1.99 with in ad coupon.  Brakebush Chicken patties $2.69 and used $.50/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts doubled.  Spent $20 saved $24.  Not my best week, but the dog food was a good deal.

Target my total was $0.00  check this out
I bought 3 packages of Papermate pens, used $.50/1 coupons I printed last week from www.target.com  so glad I printed those last week.  I don't know if they are still available.

Walgreens Crayola Markers free after rebate.  Crayola crayons free after register rewards $1.00.  Complete Multi Solution free after register rewards $7.99.  No coupons from either of those.  But the Gillette Pro Glide razors are still giving the $5 register rewards and I used $4/1 coupon from last Sunday's inserts.  So final cost is $.89 again!! 

I can't find my receipt from Walmart, best deal is on there underwear and socks..  Big packs for $9.50. $7 and $5 these are a special buy they won't last long. 

Yesterday I stopped at Piggly Wiggly and pick up a few things from there coupons that were in the Sunday paper.  These coupons expired yesterday.  Chips Ahoy $1.49.  Eggo's $.99 used $1/2 coupon that I don't know where I got it from.  Food Club shredded cheese $.99.  Food Club eggs $.49 a dozen.  Piggly Wiggly bread $.78.  And Piggly Wiggly buns $.69 each.  Milk $1.49 gallon.  3# chicken breats $3.99.  Saved $7.33 and spent $12.  I was happy with that!!

Well thats it for now!!

No comments: