Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thursdays Rummage Sale Finds

I know I know I'm behind on posting my Thursday Rummage Sale Finds. There was so very little last week, I actually forgot about blogging it.  Anyway better late then never!
4 jello jiggler egg molds (sell)
pampered chef measure all (sell)
Styrofoam balls (keep)
American Eagle shirt and sweatshirt (keep)
Free vintage book about organic gardening (sell)
Attitude is Everything stone (keep)
pampered chef cookie mold (sell)
weight watchers measuring cups and spoons (sell)
pampered chef corn cob nobs (sell)
pampered chef pie server guard only (sell)
making memories metal alphabet stamps (keep)

Thats it, the sales were lousy on Thursday.  Friday I didn't feel well so I stayed in bed.  This weekend being labor day I don't expect to much but we'll see.  My mom's rental house is just about done.  The flooring will be installed starting Thursday and it should be complete next Tuesday so then we wash the wood work etc...  Everything is coved with plaster dust.  Then it will be on the market again.  So I have finally found a little time to list some stuff on ebay and Different Things  Take a few minutes and checkout my stuff!!

No comments: