Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wednesday Deals & Mr Clean Erasers

Pick N Save: Mr Clean Eraser on sale for 2/$4 and I used $1/1 coupon from last Sundays inserts which were doubled so free!!  My quick opinion of the Mr Clean Eraser..  they are awesome!!  I love em and I will never be without them when I'm cleaning.  The eraser is actually a sponge.  Before I use one of these I cut them in half.  Other wise if you wring it out it will rip in half.  So I just it in half so I actually have 2.  If I have a small job I rinse and reuse.  They remove crayon, soap scum and so much more.  If you have a tough cleaning job grab one of these..  you will be amazed!!

Ok moving on... here are more of the deals from Pick N Save..Kool Aid Fun Frizz $1.84 used $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts which were doubled...  so free.  Fisher Nut Toppings $2.19  no coupon....  Roundy's pail of ice cream $3.99 with store coupon.  Roundy's butter $1.69 with store coupon.  Phily cream cheese $.99 with coupon.  Spent $14 and saved $17.  Second trip into Pick N Save: bread $.99 no coupon, just needed bread.  Buns $.49 with store coupon.  Mt Dew $2 a 12 pack. Kelloggs,  Keebler cookies and crackers $1.88 when you bought 8.  So I bought 4 cookies and used $1/2 coupon and $.75/1 Flat bread crackers  bought 3 and 2 pop tarts used $1/2 coupon and they were all doubled.  Oh have you tried the Flat bread crackers... OMG they are great, very yummy.. no need for any topping... straight out of the box....  good!  So spent $18 and saved $32!!

Walgreens had Soft Scrub body wash $.99 after register reward, had to buy 2.  I used $1/1 coupon from All You magazine and $.75 I printed from ??  not sure where.  Carmex pink lip gloss free after register rewards.

Target: Mt Dew on sale for $1.99 and I had 4 coupons $1/1 that I printed from target.com  weeks ago. So I paid $.99 a 12 pack.  This was unadvertized deal, if I would have known I would not have bought the 12 pks at Pick N Save.  But no worries they kids will drink it.  Also bought Glade Soy candles on clearance for $.74 and I used $1/1 but they only took off the $.74 each.  I love these candles!!  

Office Max Filler paper for a penny a piece limit of 3 so I bought 3.  They also had notebooks for a nickel a piece but they didn't have any wide ruled so I didn't buy any of those.  I also bought Lightscribe DVD discs on sale for $24.99 for a 50 pack!  

Walmart highlights!!!  White Cloud 4 roll TP $2 used $1/1 coupon from All You Magazine.  They still have Nestle water 28 pk for $2.88.  Ruffles chips $2 my favorite chips, but they are so pricey, which ok because then I don't eat them that often.  Gain Dish soap $.97 used $1/1 from the Sunday inserts!! Jet Dry $2.97 used $.40 boy is this stuff pricey!!  Cantaloupe $.99 each.  Bic pens $.50 I price matched Shopko's ad and used $1/2 coupon...  free.  Price matched Piggly Wiggly milk ad for $.99 a gallon.  Also price matched Festival foods $.99 colgate toothpaste and used $1/1 from the Sunday inserts. 

Thats all from last week.  I just went over the ad's for this week and there isn't much for sales.  I might not even go to Pick N Save on Wednesday for double coupons.  

I have to get to work now, however after work I'm hoping to share with you the few things I picked up Rummaging this week.  If I feel like it after work I will be making Salsa...  my first attempt!!!  Should be interesting. 

No comments: