Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wednesday Deals

Target deals: ooh it was fun this week.  School supplies were 75% I got 3 cent note books!!  I bought 22 of them.  Nicci should be set through High School.  Bread $.64 after coupon I printed www.target.com  They also had there summer patio stuff marked 75% off got weed stop for $1.48 and hose tote for $5.74.  Lots of trial size on clearance...  check it out.  I don't pair up trial size and coupons any more because my store is so very picky about coupons.  It's just not worth it to me.  For example Fur Fighter (one of my favorite products read  about it here ) on clearance for $1.48 and I had $2 coupons.  One of the coupons was from out of package I had and the other coupons from printed from www.coupons.com or www.smartsource.com a few weeks ago.  They now won't take internet coupons if they don't scan.  They did force it through because I didn't know that but they won't take them in the future...  like I'm going to know before hand if the coupon is not going to scan.  Interesting.  If you have printed coupons online you know that you have to sign up, follow some really unfriendly rules, download printers and use expensive ink to print these online coupons.  I just want to have a melt down when cashiers tell me this.  I know they are just doing their jobs, however I might have jumped through hoops too!!!  Anyway I got the Fur Fighters for free!!

Walgreens Chex Mix on sale for $.99 and used $.50/2 coupon.  Colgate Total $.99 after register reward and used d$1/1 from last Sundays inserts.  Scunci bobby pins, Nicci needed them and I needed a filler.  Vick's Dayquil on sale for 2/$5 after register rewards and I used 2 $1.50 coupons.  Infusion shampoo $3.99 after register reward and I used a $2.00 coupon from All You Magazine. 

Pick N Save:  Old El Paso shells $1.39 used $.50 from www.coupons.com and doubled.  Chunky soup is $1.99 and b1g1f.  I used $1/4 coupons from Sunday inserts doubled.  So they were $.50 each.  I bought 18 of them!!!  Ronzoni pasta is $1.59 and b1g1f1 and I had $.55/1 coupon that I think printed from www.smartsource.com which were doubled. Icelandic breaded haddock was b1g1f at 6.99, no coupon for those.  Stove Top with ad coupon $.77.  Johnsville Brats $3.99 and used $.55 printed from either www.coupons.com or www.smartsource.com those were doubled.  On clearance they have Kraft Melt Down Taco and Nacho flavor cheese slices for  $1.49 I bought 5 and used the $5 Kraft coupon  remember to print 2 of these!!  I made 2 trips into the store and I spent $29 and saved $56!

That's it for Wednesday Deals. 

No comments: