Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monday's Shopping Deals

Yesterday I had a bunch of stuff to ship out that it wouldn't fit in the mail box and I didn't have a scheduled pick up.  So I had to go to town to mail out my ebay stuff.  So I stopped at St V's.  This is what I bought, Pyrex Casserole Dish.  I love the design.  I have never seen this before.



Then I stopped at Piggly Wiggly.  On Sunday they had some really good coupons in the their ad.  I got Food Club ice cream for $.99 for a carton.  Ranch dressing free with a coupon I printed from Larry's Piggly Wiggly  small cans of mushrooms $.29 each. Palermo's pizzas $1.99 each, gallon of milk $1.69, bread $.49 and in the freezer case I found a frozen Piggly Wiggly deli pizza with a $2 coupon off.  Total for that pizza was $3.50 for a deli pizza!!  Nice.  I spent $13 saved $9.

I also stopped at Walgreens Thermacare was $.99 after Register Rewards and I used $1 coupon printed here  C&S decaf coffee on clearance $4.19, Brach candy corn  $.69 and Airwick Imotion $3.99 used a $4 coupon I printed here  So those were free.  There might be a coupon for the Imotion in the Sunday inserts too.  



No comments: