Monday, September 6, 2010

Thursdays Rummage Sale Finds

6 cans of sealer (keep, gave mom 2 cans)
shadow box frame with glass (keep)
Pictionary  (sell)
scattergories (sell)
3 stuffed animals (sell)
1 new Lia Sophia necklace (keep)
2 other necklaces (keep)
2 earrings (keep)
Isn't this the cutest picture??  KEEP
 
Look at it in a different frame.
Big improvement!!!  I so love it!!
Now I have to find a place for it!!

And look at this!!!
This is a back window from a 70's-80's Ford Pick Up Truck.  It's etched and reads Bad A** Boys Drive Bad A** Toys.  I love it.  Again I don't know where I'm going to put it.  My son said I better keep it under lock and key or it will be his!!!  No way kiddo!!!

Well that's it, seriously there weren't many sales.  Sadly fall means rummage sales will soon disappear!!  I will miss them.


No comments: