Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chicken Alfredo Pizza YUMMMMM

This is sooooo good!!
I always wanted to try making my own Chicken Alfredo Pizza, but didn't have a recipe.  Well I made my own.
2 tubes of Grands Biscuits (any style)
2 cooked cubed Chicken breasts
1/2 jar of Ragu lite Alfredo sauce (I used the light)
1 cup frozen broccoli
1 small can of mushrooms
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 shredded Montery Jack cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
Garlic powder
Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Saute cubed Chicken breast with a bit of butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. 
Flat and spread out the biscuits on a large pizza pan (no need to grease).
Evenly spread out the Alfredo sauce.
Sprinkle the sauce with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese (to taste)
Add cooked chicken.  Broccoli, don't thaw so it doesn't cook to much in the oven and get mushy.  Add drained mushrooms.  Top with the combination of Swiss and Montery Jack cheeses.  Bake for about 15 or until edges are golden brown.

I did one half with broccoli and the other half mushrooms, because I have picky eaters here.  But everyone at the table just loved it.  I still have some left over for lunch today!!! 

No comments: