Sunday, January 16, 2011

Piggly Wiggly Deals

Yesterday I stopped at Piggly Wiggly to pick up their ad deals.  This is what I got.  They have 2 liter bottle of Coke for $1 each.  I had $1/4 coupons that expired yesterday.  So that made them $.75 each.  Deans chocolate milk in half gallon $1 I had $1/2 coupon from last weekends Sunday inserts.  That makes them $.50 each.  Store brand frozen peas were buy one get one free (saved $1.29.  Hunts ketchup was also buy one get one free (saved $1.59) Deli pizza $2.49 after on package coupon.  Pillsbury Grands $1 each and used $.75/3 coupon from shelf display.  Store brand bread $.67 and they also had Ziploc bags buy one get one free.  I had $1/2 Sunday insert coupons and they were $.54 each each box.  This ad is good until Tuesday.  I spent $17 and saved $24. 

No comments: