Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cyst

My cyst journey is just about over, there shouldn't be any direct posts about my cyst.  I went to the doctor today and had my staples removed! Yah!! Every exciting.  It didn't hurt as much I thought it would.  The pulling of the staples and the itching is over too!!  So I'm well on my way of being myself.  The doctor said that I'm healing fast, so I just have to keep doing what I'm doing... as being careful and increasing activity as I feel comfortable.  I will still be off of work for 4 weeks.   I know I should enjoy it because it has been 14 year since I have been off for this length.  However I can't help but feel guilty so enjoying it is tough.  Plus I'm not feeling the greatest yet.  All the biopsy's were back and everything is clear no cancer.  So lets all move on to funner things!!

Tomorrow my mom will be taking me shopping, to help with lifting, opening doors and pushing the cart.  I'm hoping I will have some deals to report.  But no worries, I will be back driving next week and I'm hoping not only will I have shopping deals to report, but I will also have rummage sale deals too!!  The 1st of May is the first community rummage sale of the season.  I so want to go.  So I have to work at being good and strong enough to enjoy the day.  Last year it was rained out.  Well I should say the sales went on, but the shoppers were the craziest people I have ever seen.  I'm shocked no one was run over, the drivers drove like crazy people...  fighting for parking places and every one was in a hurry to get to the next sale.  No one walked because it was raining.  My daughter and I gave up early, we were fearful because the drivers were not using their heads.  Hoping for better weather this year and hoping I will feel good enough to really enjoy the rummaging!!!

I'm looking forward to Lost tonight.  As much as I used to love the show, it really lost something this season.  So the count down is differently on for the final show.  I will be happy not to be tied to that show.  Everyone says to me, why are you still watching if you don't care, well.....  I have 6 years invested in that show, plus I have to know what the ending is.  But I'm certain that it's not going to be total jaw dropper as the first and second seasons were that got me so hooked.  That is the kind of ending I'm looking for..  the shocked, oh my god feeling.  I don't want to wonder or have questions when it ends.  If there is a little bit of thinking at the end thats ok.  But I don't want more questions.  I want the 6 years of questions, answered.  Yes anyone that has been following that show will say there is no way that all the questions will be answered...  I know, but I want what I want!!

Well I'm hoping that my blogging will get back to normal now... 

No comments: