Sunday, April 4, 2010

Very Early Spring Flowers

Some of my Tulips are early blooming flowers.  However they have NEVER bloomed this early... ever before.  The weather has been just amazing.  Last Thursday and Friday temps were in the mid to upper 70's.  We never get that in April.  Maybe for a day and then back to cold, rain, snow and wind!!  It is the first early Spring we've had for 10 years and even then it wasn't this early.  I'm loving it.  Spring is my favorite season.  Too bad I won't be able to get out and start gardening early because of this surgery.  Oh well!!
But you want to see my Tulips...

Aren't they pretty.  A few of my Daffodils are blooming too

And the Grape Hyacinths are just starting

As you can see I haven't had a chance to clean the leaves from the garden!!  It probably won't get done for a while!!  Really hoping for a major wind, that might take care of the stray leaves!!

And guess what else is blooming!!  These darn things (darn isn't exactly the words I'd use if I was talking to you..)

I hope your weather is good as mine!!!

No comments: