Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wednesdays Deals

Wednesday's Deals this week weren't much.  But I will do a short run down...

Pick  n Save: spent $28 and saved $34.  Kemps milk was $5/2 and I had a $1/2 coupon from PNS ad that was doubled.  International Delight Quart size $5/2 and had $1/2 coupon from Sunday inserts doubled.  Hillshire Farm  polish sausage $5/2 and $1/2 coupon  from Sunday inserts doubled.  2 Scotch Bright Greener Pads $1.87 used 2 $1/1 coupons printed from their website, however this coupon has now changed to $1/2, but here is the link Scotch Bright Coupon  Barilla mini pasta on clearance $.69 and I had a $.55/1 coupon from Sunday inserts which was doubled and I got the overage.  Purex Liquid $3.19 $.35 coupon from last Sundays insertsdoubled.  Pasta Roni $1 each and I had $1/3 coupons from Sunday inserts that were doubled.  I bought several items that I didn't have coupons for..  Can you believe I was out of Ketchup???  First time in 17 years!!  I couldn't wait for coupons and sale because this weekend is Jefferson car show and swap meet.  My son is leaving today and I'm going tomorrow just for the day.  Anyway the boys need to eat.  So I bought some stuff they needed and I didn't have coupons for those items.  But I still saved more then 50%!!!

Walmart I didn't have any price match items and I only used 2 coupons.  The total is nothing to brag about.

Walgreens has Colgate Total Whitening $2.99, I used $1/1 coupon from All You Magazine and I received a $2 Register Reward for next time..  So free!!

Thats it for this week...  I should be driving next week so I will be doing more deal shopping..  I still have a lifting weight limit, so I will still need help.  Darn it!!  LOL!!  I feel better everyday, so I have to stop whining!!
'

No comments: