Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Rummage Sale Treasures


Today I drove!!!!  Yah, finally felt good enough, however my mom still went with me to lift stuff and just in case it didn't go well..  Hey she only lifted a case of water and a bag of potatoes.  Plus we stopped at a few sales, Wednesdays aren't Rummage Sale days around here.  They usually are held on Thursdays and Fridays.  But I'm not complaining.  This is what I got..


 Here is what is in the above photo
XXLarge thick fleece sweat shirt (keep for Son)
XXlarge Kaukauna Homecoming T-shirt 1998 (keep for Daughter.. sleep shirt)
Great smelling candle made by Black Crow Candle co NEW (keep for ME)
Pampered Chef slotted spoon (keep for ME)
Jello Jiggler Jelly Bean Mold New (sell)
Scrapbook Stickers etc (keep)
Domino Rally (Sell)
A black Boa which is not pictured (Keep for Daughter)
This black thing on the floor is a room divider.  It's folded into fourths so it doesn't tangle.  Sorry it's really hard to tell what it is.  My Daughter will hang this in the door way of her closet for a divider.  Really cool.  Here is a link where you can buy these String Curtains  Wow I only paid $3!!!  Great deal!!

Total for everything was less then $10!! Had a great time!!


No comments: