Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wednesdays Deals (I know it's Saturday!!)

I've been busy with Rummage Sales (oh the excitement!!) and my daughter is having her birthday party sleep over.  My daughters actual birthday came a few days after I had my surgery and I just couldn't do a party for her then.  So we had it last night and it's a sleep over so I'm making pancakes as soon as they wake up.  Which should be awhile because they first fell a sleep at 6:00, that's when I rolled out of bed!!  Anyway back to the deals.

Walgreen's Deals...  there is still time to do these yourself!!!  Stayfree $2.99, use $2 off coupon from Sundays inserts  and receive a $2 Register Reward..  So I made a $1.  Skintimate shave cream $2.99 and receive a $3 Register Reward.  I didn't have any coupons for these but I can always use free shave cream.  Scotch packing tape is $.99 with coupon use the $1/1 coupon, so free!!  Here is the link to Scotch Tape coupons  This is a pdf file because it is no longer available on their site.  Quattro 3 pk disposable mens razors are $5.99 use $2, or $3 off coupons which were from the Sunday inserts and printed from coupon.com (however it is no longer available at least not for my zip code).  By purchasing the Quattro Mens Disposables I received $3 and $1 Register Rewards!!!  So free and I made money.  I did this a few times this week!!  Kotex U products are giving Register Rewards now, this deal is to start tomorrow.  But from the grape vine it's working already.  I would have done it myself but the store shelves were empty.  If you get the change to do it use the coupons from All You Magazine or from the Sunday inserts. They should be free after your $1/1 coupon and the $3 RR (Register Reward).  Oh there is another one that you can do today.  Tone Body Washer is $2.99 with a $2 RR and use the $1/1 coupon printed here Tone Coupon  and get it free.  My store didn't have any of these left!

Walmart deals were nothing to really mention, mom was with me and it's hard to really look for the deals.  But now I'm driving again so the deals should pick up.

Pick n Save deals:  Roundys case of water $2.88 with store coupon.  Hamburger Helper on $1 each used $.75/3 coupons from the Sunday inserts and printed from Redplum.com.  Also printed from Redplum.com were Betty Crockers fruit snacks $.50/2 of course these were doubled.  Plus with the purchase of 4 fruit snacks I got $4 off my order.  Hills Bros Decaf on sale and used $.75/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts, of course doubled.  Kraft new Meltdowns were $1.66 on sale and used $1/1 from last Sundays inserts, so free and made $.44!!  This week wasn't great but saved 50%  Spent $29.00 and saved $29.00.  No complaints!!

Next week hopefully will bring better deals!

No comments: