Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday Deals

Walgreen's deals:Goody barrette are $2.99 and get $3 register rewards, then I went back and bought the Colgate Total which was $2.99 and get a $2 register rewards.  I didn't have any manufacture coupons to pair with these.  

Kohl's I received a $10 off 10.00 purchase coupon in the mail last week.  So I stopped by to see what I could get.  I bought jewelry cleaner, pair of earrings and a costume ring.  My total after the coupon was $3.  I saved $38 with the coupon and everything was on clearance except for the jewelry cleaner. 

Walmart price matched Old Wisconsin Weiners 24oz $3.98 (Festival ad) and I had $1 coupon that I printed from coupons.com a few weeks ago.

Stopped at Aldi's this week they have whole watermelon $2.99 each.  Also bought dozens of eggs for $.69 each.

Target: I printed 2  $1/2 Mountain Dew coupons from Target.  Pepsi products are on sale 5 12pks for $15 and they you get a $5 Gift Card.  I ended up paying $8 for 5 12 packs.  Nice deal.

Pick n Save and Copps: Roundy's bread $.50 each.  Buns are $.58 with in ad coupon.  Cheer $4.99 and used a $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts a few weeks ago, doubled.  Hidden Valley Ranch mix on sale for $5/4 packs, but they have a coupon in ad if you purchase $15 worth of Hidden Valley Ranch you get $5 off.  So I bought 12 packs for $15 and used the $5 coupon.  Less then a dollar each.  Capri Sun on sale $2 used a $1/1 coupon from a home mailer and it was doubled... making it free.  GE reveal bulbs on sale $2 and used a $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts a few weeks ago, the coupon was doubled making it free.  Oscar Mayer weiners on sale for $3/2 and used $1/2 coupons I printed from coupons.com and from the Sunday inserts a few weeks ago.  OreIda potatoes on sale for $5/2 and used a in store coupon for $2/2.   Betty Crockers brownie mix on sale for $1 and used a $1/2 coupon from a in store display coupon.  New York Croutons on sale for $1.09 and used a $.50 from the Sunday inserts a few weeks ago and it was doubled, $.09 each.  Lays chips were B1G1F.  I spent $38.85 and saved $57.09.


No comments: