Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look What I Bought For Myself

I have been watching Craiglslist for a used Smartphone, I got one
Blackberry Curve 8330

I like it.  It works great.  I didn't have data on my Krzr before.  I wanted data so I could jump on ebay when I'm at Rummage Sales so I could see what prices things are going for.  Plus now I have access to all my lists when I'm away from home...  I love Google Documents.  Now do I really need this phone?  Nope I don't, however this is my treat for quit smoking.  I was spending nearly $70 on cigarettes a week, well the phone was cheap and the data service is only $30 a month.  Very good deal compared to smoking.  I really wanted a Blackberry Storm 2, but they are still very pricey.  I'm keep my eyes on Craigslist.  If see a Storm 2 going cheap I'm going to upgrade!!

Side note, you wouldn't believe the incredible weather we are having.  It's 80 beautiful degrees.  I have the ceiling fans going and the windows are open.   This is my weather... I'm in heaven!!!!






No comments: