Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Deals

Target deals: Fur Fighters are $4.99 and $3.99 use the $4 coupon from the Sunday insert 2 weeks ago.  I bought the $4.99 refill.  Hershey Bliss bagged candy is on sale for $3 I used $1/1 Sunday Insert coupon from a few weeks ago and $1/1 I printed a while back from Target (I don't know if this coupons is still available). Reveal light bulbs are $2.54 I used $1/1 Reveal coupon that was in the Sunday inserts 2 months ago and $1.50 coupon printed from Target  Then I bought GE Smart Energy bulbs that were $1.99 used $1/1 from the Sunday inserts 2 months ago and $2/1 coupon printed from Target  I can't tell you if these coupons are still available on the website.  Also the GE and Reveal coupons expire today!!!!  Nivea Mens body wash was on cleanance for $2.48 and I used the $3/1 coupon from last Sundays inserts and Nivea Women's body wash had a price drop to $3.99 and I used the $4/1 coupon from last Sundays insert so I got 4 body washes for free and actually I got the overage on the Men's washes. This is the coupons I used...
I also bought a small calculator from the Dollar Spot.  My total for everything was $4.42!!!  I saved $39.98!!!  Yah!!!

Pick N Save:
C&H Sugar was on clearance for $1.04 used a $.50 coupon doubled from Sunday inserts a few weeks back..  so I paid $.04 for 2 lb brown sugar!!
Jolly Time Microwave popcorn $1/1 each I used a $1/2 coupon from a promotion from Jolly Time it came in the mail... doubled, so free!
Ronzoni tortellini on clearance $1.49 no coupon, but still a good deal.
Capri Sun Sunrise $1.99 used $1/1 coupon from 2 weeks ago Sunday inserts, doubled so free!!
Red Baron Pizza on Sale $3.33 used $.75/1 coupons that were on a display a few months ago, these were doubled.
Spent $20.70 saved $27.35!!  A little better then 50%.

Walgreens:
Still can't find any $.49 cards, so I didn't buy any more.  Did get Infusion Leave in Treatment on sale for $4.99 used $3/1 coupon from All You Magazine last month and then the instore coupon for $2/1, so free.  How you have to buy something for a filler, because the register will not take 2 coupons when you only one 1 item.  So I bought a Lindt Truffle they have by the registers for $.39 each!! Yumm, my favorite candy of all time!!!

Walmart:
Had Bliss candy bars $.50 and I used $.55/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts from a few weeks ago.
The cashier took off the entire coupon so I got the overage!!!
Bought Tucks Take Longs for $2.74 and used $3/1 coupon I printed from the Tucks from Coupons.com  I don't know if this coupon is available any more.  I did not get the overage on these.  But they were free.
Red Baron Pizza's were $2.88 so I used the rest of the my $.75/1 coupons because they expire tomorrow.
I price matched a few items from Festival Foods and I bought flowers for the Mother in-law and mom.  We are taking mom out to eat tonight...  She will be here soon, so I better go get ready!! 


No comments: