Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thrift Store Finds

Yesterday I also stopped at the Thrift Store and this is what I bought
Total from this trip $3.90
On the left in the ziplock bag are plastic cookie cutters (sell)
Vintage hook rug kit (sell)
2 Jello football mold (sell)
Vintage small mouth rubber rings (KEEP) I can't believe I found these.  I have looking for awhile.  I use vintage jars from Grandma with the glass and zinc lids for storage.  The glass inserts for these lids do not fit tight without the rubber ring. Now they are perfect..
Jar on the left has needles and white, black and red thread, also in there is my thimble and scissor.  This stuff is for the quick sewing fixes for buttons and small wholes.  The jar on the right has all my buttons.  I don't collect vintage buttons, but I do save all the extra buttons that come with garments and I cut off all buttons from clothes that become rags.

No comments: