Friday, May 14, 2010

Coupons.com

Man!!!  I just heard about the Huggies $3 coupon at coupons.com  I jumped right over and theat coupon has been pulled already at their limit!  I really wanted to score one of those coupons because later this month I have a baby shower..  I always give a bag of diapers and a gift card as a gift.  That would have been nice to use a $3 off coupon. 

And then yesterday there was buzz on the net that there was a $.60 coupon at coupons.com  to print for Dr Pepper..  I didn't delay jumped right on and the coupons were already at their printing limit.  Man, I could of easily used that coupon too.

When I learn of these coupons I will post here, however coupons.com is difficult to post links for.  First browsers matter, zip codes are different... oh yeah remember some times if you hear about a coupon but it doesn't come up for you, near the top there is a place that asks for your zip some times if you put in a random zip codes the coupons will change! So if you don't see the coupon try different zip codes, it might just come up for you.

No comments: