Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday's Rummage Sale Treasures

Big Lot of Build a Bear clothes: cute bunny slippers, dress, 2 t-shirts, 2 sweaters, 2 hats, Christmas pant, 2 pants, blue PJ's and ski's
Lots of cookbooks (sell)
 corning measuring cup (sell)
pampered chef bread tube (sell)
mr potato head (sell)
planter (keep)
 pampered chef crimper (sell)
Candle (keep)
flower frog (keep)
Basket (keep)
Scrabble (sell)
Manilla envelopes (keep)
Lite Brite (sell)
Lite up Pumpkin (keep)
Halloween ice cubes (keep)
Barney (sell) Nicci's animal business
BC Cookbook (sell)
5 Kaukauna Yearbooks (keep then sell)
wreath (keep)
Rubber scrapper (keep)

2 Halloween blowmolds (keep... sell)
old dresser no drawers (keep)
2 styro wreaths (keep)
soft ball (keep)
pampered chef knife (sell)
Nylon whisk( keep)  I bought one of these a few months ago because my wire whisks all rusted in the dishwasher.  Well now that I've used this nylon whisk I love it!!!  So now I have two!!




No comments: