Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday Deals

Today wasn't a big deal day.  My daughter had her braces put on so I only had a hour and half to shop.  

Pick N Save: I bought more of the Pepperoni which was still on sale for $,99 and I had more of the $1/2 coupons from the display that was doubled.  Lea and Perrins was on sale for $2.50 and I had a $2/1 that I printed from coupons.com it is not available any longer.  Rayovac AA or AAA 6 pk batteries were $1.99 each and I had $1/2 off coupon from the Sunday inserts that was doubled.  Armor breakfast sausages were $.87 with store coupon.  Ken's dressing was $1.69 and I had $1/1 from the Sunday inserts doubled.  I spent $14.07 and saved $37.06

Walgreen's: EOS lady's shave cream $2.99 and receive $3 Register Reward. 

That's all for today.  I will try to stop at my other stores tomorrow after rummage saling!!


No comments: