Monday, May 3, 2010

Free Mc Frappe Review

Henry had his annual check up and visit to the vet this morning.  By the way he is doing just fine, he did have a baby tooth pulled!!!  He's 3 years old and had a baby tooth yet!!  It was very loose and showing signs of infection, so out it came!!  He didn't even feel it.  Henry loves the vets office, so many dogs to sniff and play with, however today no one wanted to play with him.   Neither the Jack Russel (Ms Growly) or the Irish Setter/Golden Retriever mix (Mr. I'm So Scared)... poor Henry!!  Anyway 2 shots, a pulled tooth, 2 different butt checks, the cost came to $160, so to ease my pain I thought I would stop at McD's for my free Frappe.  This coupon came from their ad in the Sunday's paper 2 weekends ago.  I ordered the Carmel, very good.  This is the small I don't think I could drink a large.  It's much like an iced coffee.  Milk, coffee, ice, with whipped cream and caramel topped.   There are plenty of small ice chunks, they are very small... no worries they pass through the straw fine.  Would I order this again??  I wouldn't make a special trip, however if I was stopping there to satisfy the kids and didn't want food, shake or ice cream I would.  One thing I don't like about it is they don't have a decaf choice.  I would like that and would consider one of these more often.  I don't drink caffeine, I wouldn't have considered ordering one of these without it being free.  However I do NOT feel the affects of the caffeine.... good thing.  I stopped drinking caffeine about 6 years ago when I had headaches everyday.  It took 3 months away from caffeine for the headaches to stop.  But I feel a lot better and wished I would have stopped long before!!  Give it a try with your free coupon!!

No comments: