Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Walgreens Greeting Cards Cheap

Yesterday I stopped at Walgreen's after the taking Henry to the Vet.  Here is what I bought.
4 cans of Lindsay black Olives 2 weeks ago I printed 2 coupons for $1/2 any Lindsay Black Olives (I think it was off their website, but can't be sure).  Walgreen's has an in ad coupon for $.99 each.  I ended paying $.50 each.  Then they have a special on their greeting cards.  I bought 8 Graduation and Mothers Day cards (5 of the cards were $.99 cards and the others were $4.49. 1.99 and 5.59.  I received a $5.00 Register Reward. My total before coupons was $26, however after all my RR from last week and the Lindsay coupons my total was $5.83!!  Not bad for 8 cards and 4 cans of olives.  I think I will be doing this deal again, but I'm going to look for a store that had $.49 cards.  The store I was at yesterday only had $.99 cards and up.  I would like to stock up on Wedding and Sympathy cards next.

No comments: