Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesdays Deals

Walgreen's Deals: There was only one deal today at Walgreen's Kotex U is on sale for $3.49 and I received a $2.40 Register Rewards.  I used a $1 from coupons.com so this item was free.

Pick n Save Deals: Tide HE was on sale with coupon $4.98.  I had a $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts, doubled.  McCormicks Pepper $1.75 and a $1/1 off coupon printed from coupons.com and doubled that makes it free.  Airwick Odor Stop spray was on clearance for $1.25 I used a $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts doubled, it was free plus I got the overage.  GE CFL light bulb on sale for $1.50 used a $1/1 from the Sunday inserts doubled makes free plus I got the overage.  Fisher Peanuts were $2.89, these were not sale, but Hubby wanted them.  I used a $1/1 off from the Sunday inserts, which was doubled.  Also bought Ragu on sale for $1.48 and used a $1/2 coupon printed from coupons.com and I bought Tortellini noodles which were on sale for $1.69, I didn't have coupons for these.  Oh one more thing I bought was Turkey oven bags, Hubby is making a turkey for his fishing trip and wanted these.  I also received $2 off from Pick N Saves Personal Perks program.  I spent $13.41 and saved $28.54.

Target Deals: Air Wick Ultra on sale for $6, used $4/1 coupon from Sunday inserts and $2 coupon printed from Target I bought 2.  Easter Bliss $1.74, I used a $1/1 coupon printed from Target website. 2  Easter Twix $1.44, no coupon for these, bought these for Hubby's fishing trip.  Reveal light bulbs $2.54 used a $1/1 from Sunday inserts and $1.50 printed from Target website.  GE CLR light bulbs  $2.99 used $1/1 from Sunday inserts and $2/1 printed from Target website.  Garden solar light, I got one of these a few weeks ago.  They are $3, but I used a $2/1 coupon printed from Target website.  So now I got 2.  I could only print one of these coupons in March and then the coupons were reset at the beginning of April I could print another one.  Normally you can print 2 coupons of these from the Target website.  But the coupons for the solar lights you can only print one.  I spent $5.33 and saved $42.63.  Today the Easter stuff was only 50% off, but it should be going 75% any day.  My Target had a ton of stuff left about 3 full aisles!!!


That's all the good deals for today.  I won't be shopping next week, but the following week Wednesdays Deals should be back!!   

No comments: